Tuesday, December 31, 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR



  • Ladies and Gents 

  • I come bearing full my compense 

  • For all of my misgivings 

  • Causing reader repents 

  • Upon further review 

  • The message I was trying to construe 

  • At times crossed over boundaries 

  • that originate in the pew 

  • Fortwith presently I swear 

  • Forswearing manner seen debonair 

  • I shalt tone down the rhetoric 

  • Whilst maintaining it's flair 

  • To those in the know 

  • Whispers abound my style has begun to plateau 

  • This has filled me with anguish 

  • and tempestuous woe 

  • From my hedonistic head 

  • to my calloused big toe 

  • My blessed constitution moves forward 

  • Yet forcefully with no fear 

  • For my resolutions 

  • With some substitutions

  • I shalt devoutly adhere 

  • As we embark on this journey 

  • To the 2014 frontier 

  • I endeavor to wish All of you Good Tidings 

  • and a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment