Wednesday, January 1, 2014

LONE RANGER



  • Rise Up!
    
    
    Daylight's a-burnin'
    
    
    
    
    By the end of this day
    
    
    that cowardly varmint 
    
    
    know Black Bart's name
    
    
    Else 
    
    
    He fixin' to be learnin'
    
    
    
    
    
    
    Robbing and murdering innocent folks
    
    
    Might get's you 
    
    
    some nice spurs 
    
    
    and a fancy gun
    
    
    I'm fixin' to have you hang for it 
    
    
    When all is said and done 
    
    
    I'm gonna keep on riding
    
    
    All night if I have to
    
    
    Sticking tobacco in my jaw
    
    
    My horse Nightrider 
    
    
    and my trusty six-shooter
    
    
    Is all I need 
    
    

    to uphold the law

No comments:

Post a Comment