Saturday, May 10, 2014

MOTHER NATURE


Inside your belly

I started to bloom We were together

I in your womb I felt your love

Both body and soul You nurtured me 

Until I was whole I knew your voice 

Before I saw the light Your crying face 

Was my first sight You sang to me 

A lullaby Came by my side 

When you heard me cry Played games with me

With funny talk Strolled me around 

Till I could walk Taught me all about 

The Golden Rule Stayed with me longer

My first day of school Taught me lessons 

To deal with life About peaks and valleys

Happiness and strife Showed me how to pray

To the man above Surrounded me with 

Unconditional love Gave me confidence 

When I felt low Helped with my failings

So I could grow In this life 

There will never be another To raise me up

Like you

Dear Mother

No comments:

Post a Comment